|Home||» Products||» Eye Care Products||» Hydroxypropy 2%|
Since our inception in the year 2009, we have successfully been engaged in providing an excellent quality of IO-Gel. Under the most suitable conditions, the offered gel is processed with the use of non-hazardous basic ingredients by our experienced professionals. The offered gel is widely used as an important solution for performing general purpose opthalmic treatments. Our valued clients can purchase the provided IO-Gel: Hydroxyl Propyl Methylcellulose Solution at highly competitive prices from us.
- Safe and non-hazardous in nature
- Provides highly effective results
- Longer shelf life and packed in hygienic materials
- Causes no side effects if used with care
IO-Gel: Hydroxyl Propyl Methylcellulose Solution
Description: IO-GEL Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device (IO-GEL) is a clean, isotonic, non-pyrogenic viscoelastic arrangement of exceedingly sanitized, non-incendiary Hydroxyl Propyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Solution with a high sub-atomic weight more noteworthy than 80,000 daltons for intraocular use amid the surgery of the front section of the eye. For a 2% w/v HPMC arrangement every ml. of arrangement gives 20 mg of HPMC broke down in adjusted salt arrangement. The thickness of this arrangement is 4000 to 5500 cps.
Signs: The IO-GEL is demonstrated for use as an ophthalmic surgical guide in foremost section surgical strategies, for example, waterfall extraction and intraocular lens implantation. The IO-GEL keeps up a profound chamber amid front section surgery and along these lines taking into account more proficient control with essentially less injury to corneal endothelium and other visual tissues.
- At present, there are no known contraindications, when utilized by a prepared Ophthalmic specialist, as showed.
- Do not utilize the bundle if the trustworthiness of the sterile packaging is traded off.
- The IO-GEL is for intraocular utilization
- The IO-Gel is for single utilize as it were.
- The machine is not to be set in direct daylight or temperature surpassing 40Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C.
- Do not re-sterilize the machine.
- Store at temperature between 15Ãƒâ€šÃ‚° Celsius and 35Ãƒâ€šÃ‚° Celsius and a relative moistness under 65%. Shield from solidifying.
- Do not open holders to direct daylight.
- The IO-GEL is sterile arrangement 2% w/v Hydroxypropyl Methulcelluse is accessible in 2 ml., 3 ml. PFS in pocket pack. 5 ml. Vial with pocket in pack of ten.