|Home||» Products||» Eye Care Products||» Trypan Blue Ophthalmic|
Trypan Blue Ophthalmic
With enthusiasm and quality centric approach, we are successfully engaged in providing supreme quality IO-Blue. Formulated with accurate composition of basic ingredients, it is made available in different packaging options. Finding important application in opthalmic surgery, it effectively changes the color of lens without causing harm to corneal endothelium. Additionally, we put forth the provided IO-Blue: Trypan Blue Ophthalmic Solution at most economic prices to our clients.
- It is highly effective and causes no irritation to skin
- Safe and non-hazardous in nature
- Better chemical stability and extended shelf life
- Accurate pH value
Storage - Store in cool & dark place
I0-Blue 0.06% is a color which securely recolors the foremost lens container and is for the most part utilized as a part of waterfall surgery. Uncommon element of I0-Blue is that is stains the foremost container without influencing the corneal endothelium.
I0-Blue is demonstrated for encouraging surgical techniques for waterfall extraction (I0L surgery and phacosurgery) and as recoloring specialists.
I0-Blue is contraindicated in patient with excessive touchiness to the color or any of its parts.
Warnings & Precautions:
- Do not use the products after the expiry date.
- Do not use on children.
- For single use only
- Not for injection
- Store in cool & dark place
- Celsius and relative humidity less than 65%. Protect from freezing.
- I0-Blue is a sterile solution is available in 1 ml. with pouch in pack of ten and I0-Blue PFS 1 ml. in sterile glass syringe.